TableTurn®, Electronic Payments’ groundbreaking restaurant management platform, integrates with MICROS®, Aloha, Exatouch®, bringing essential features to restaurants seeking affordable, in-demand solutions:
Contactless & EMV Payments with Tip Adjust
Mobile Solutions for Curbside Pickup, Delivery &
Support for Cash Discounting
Print, Email, or Text Receipts
Simple Splitting of Checks and Tender Types
Free Gift Card Processing
Capture Service Ratings
Setup, Training & Support From Our In-House, U.S.-Based Team
Increase operational efficiency, boost security, and enhance the customer experience with an integrated countertop solution that plugs right into your point of sale system!
- Accept EMV/NFC payments with tip adjust
- Save on processing costs
- Process payments securely
- Reduce chargebacks and fraud
- Assistance with simple, over-the-phone installation
- Access Electronic Payments’ 24/7, in-house, U.S.-based technical support team
Improve Customer Experience
Customers pay quickly and securely. Enter tip on the receipt or adjust the tip later!
Optimize Server Productivity
Simplify server reconciliation, minimize user errors, and speed up checkout!
Transform your restaurant with a mobile payment solution essential for curbside pickup, delivery, and pay-at-table. You get everything the countertop solution offers—plus a host of powerful tools that can take your restaurant to the next level and help you accommodate guests even in today’s hospitality environment.
- Contactless payment solution is safe for customers to tap and go
- Eliminate the back and forth between workstation and customer vehicles or tables
- Quick, convenient server access
- Simplify server reconciliation and minimize errors
- When dining in, the digital billfold enables guests to pay at the table so their card never leaves their sight
Quicker Table Turns = More Revenue + More Tips
Discover how TableTurn can reduce your costs and turn tables faster than ever.
Schedule a demo or call us to learn more!
*Electronic Payments merchant account required. Contact us for details.
The Clover trademark and logo are owned by Clover Network, Inc., a First Data company. All other trademarks, service marks and trade names referenced in this material are the property of their respective owners.
Oracle® and MICROS® are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners. Use of these marks does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of Electronic Payments by the trademark owners.
Aloha and the Aloha trademark are property of NCR.